Friday, November 19, 2010

Glitter Ornaments

Ever since I saw these glitter ornaments I have been wanting to make some.  Sadie and I had a blast making them.  They are plain glass ornaments that have been coated on the inside with floor wax and then covered in glitter. They are so sparkly in real life and these pictures just don't do them justice. The best part is that since the glitter is inside it doesn't get everywhere.  Even though they are beautiful on their own, I decided to add some vinyl to them to jazz them up some more (I cut the vinyl with my cricut expressions).









 




2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the cuts for the snowman? I've made glitter ornaments before, but never made the snowman! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DID YOU USE A FINE GLITTER OR REGULAR GLITTER?

    ReplyDelete